So as we all know we’ve pretty much all been affected by COVID-19 in some way.
Let’s chat about what you need to do to postpone your wedding.
- Contact your venue and ask them for a selection of dates that are available
- Next send these date to your suppliers, keeping in mind photographers, florists and make up artists as they book up very quickly! Sadly, some might not be available but there’s plenty other awesome vendors that might be so don’t be disheartened by this.
- Check your contracts with suppliers and any any new suppliers ensure something is mentioned in case you have to postpone a second time (sorry I had to put it out there)
- If flower girl, page boy outfits have already been purchased – check they are still going to fit when your new date comes around, and make a joke to your bridesmaids about them putting on weight! Lol sure they will love you for that!
- Check with hotels or any accommodation you’ve booked to see if you can simply change the date. Give them a call and explain the situation, people are being very flexible and kind about the situation, we’ve all been affected in some way.
- Either use a paperless post to update guests of your new day or send out a cool note to guests. Check out one of my fave designers who had pre-designed some for you, Rebel Reflect, Jo likes to use fun choice of words.